Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Piper's Fury (Passion of the Soul, #1) - Rachel Firasek HOLY HELL OF BURNING FURY !!! THIS BOOK WAS JUST AMAZING !!!

Loved it a lot !! Piper , oh my god - Piper has to be the best female MC that I've read about in like forever ! Man , that woman is just so full of awesome ! She's smart , witty , quick , funny , aggresive and to top it all , she has a really bad temper !! HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN NAMED PIPER ANAST .

Cover speak : GOTHIC ,SEXY AND DARK !! To me it almost seemed like that eyes peeping through the hole is kinda similar to fury or anger or ravaging madness peeking out from the windows of your soul . Waiting .. waiting for a chance to strike . Ooooooh eerie !! Loved it !

Everything about this book was mind blowingly good . The characters , the story line . I loved how everything was connected to each other and all of it - in a big way - was connected to Piper . Slade was also an awesome Male MC . His connection to Piper screamed SUPER SEXY all the way !! Together , they were just YUMMMMM !! The other supporting characters were great too ! And the ending - oh my god !! I want book 2 like right now ! I cant wait to see what's in store for our amazing Piper and Slade !!

Recommended for readers who enjoy reading about Vampire's and Demon's . And also to readers who think Romanian Vamps are an absolute delish ....

Kirino Pictures, Images and Photos