Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Scandalous (Scandalous, #1) - H.M. Ward,  Ella Steele "Before I could speak a voice came from the shadows at the end of the room. “So, that’s where you went? Texas.” That voice. It made my stomach flip. My body was instantly covered in goose bumps, every hair standing on end. Something inside my chest ached when he spoke. Although I hadn’t heard it in years, I recognized his warm playful tone instantly. I’d know him anywhere."

Aaaaaand that's all it takes , my dear peeps to get me pumped up and excited for a particular book . I'm a sucker for a love gone wrong or the one who got away kind of stories where the H/h would know each other for like forever but then something would happen and one of them would totally go away only to return few or many years later and then sparkle or the fire of those days would ignite once again only to devour them completely .... Ooh I have got to stop before I give away too much !!!

Scandalous is the story of Abby and Jack . Jack is a millionaire master painter . His work considered to the most exquisite and sensual form of art . Abby is a clergy for a church in texas but is on a temporary sabbatical for a mistake that I would not actually consider a mistake . But anyways , here she is back in New York city with no money and a debt of $300 grands on her head . Now Abby needs a job and Jack needs an assistant who can help him with what he does . Sounds simple ?? Well , not really .You see , Abby and Jack think they can handle whatever is brewing between them , byt its not that simple . Not when all Abby cant stop thinking about Jack and vice versa . Whats gonna happen when old flames re-ignite . Will these two succumb to each others feelings throwing at stake their reputation or will they just walk away from each other and their hidden desires and feelings ?? The answer my dear friend is in this wonderful read that is Scandalous

My review :

cover speak : BEAUTIFUL ! MAGNIFICENT ! BREATH-TAKING BEAUTIFUL ! My reaction the first time I saw the cover was :

Characters : I loved Abby and Jack . Abby understood Jack in a way that no one would , I mean he didn't even have to express it to her in words . She could feel his loneliness , the hollow emptiness of his life just by looking at his paintings . And Jack , well Jack bought out in Abby all those feelings and desires that were probably wrapped up in a nice bubble wrap and thrown way behind somewhere in her head . They are definitely one of my Favourite couples !!

Story : Loved every single thing about this book . My only wish - It could've been a bit longer ..

Overall a very steamy and a sexy read !! Recommended to readers who love a yummm super hot painter , this one's a must read from me !!