Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Southern Summer - Carly Wallace A 4.5 star to be precise !!!!!

OH.MY.GAAAAAAAAAWWWWWD !!! * Nosebleed alert *

Wow , this ones too short to be true !! I've known Carly Wallace for a while now and when I found out that her short story was finally getting published , my happiness knew no bounds . She's such an amazing person and this , her story , is just magnificent !

Aracellie's story is just so wonderfully written , and is beyond HOT !!! The blurb pretty much sums up what the story is about but you really have to read the book to experience its uber hotness !! Such a SEXY and STEAMY read ! I've never read about an angel experiencing that kind of (read : no holds barred and no strings attached) sex before . This could definitely be a full length novel , because there's more to Aracellie than what meets the eye . A glimpse of which was seen in this story .

This one's a must read from me ! READ IT NOW !