Fathima

Miss Quintessential reviews !

If the book is a guaranteed Mind fuck , then HELL YEAH !

Love this series !!

My Lady Quicksilver - Bec McMaster

5 'tis buttons are gonna be the death of me' stars !!!

Lynch speared a hand into her hair with a sharp hiss. “I should take my belt to you for this.” He spilled her back into the chair, his body driving hers into the soft cushions. His eyes were black again but she wasn’t afraid. Not this time. She knew exactly what sort of hunger she’d aroused in him.
She was winning.
“Would you like that, my lord?” She arched her back, sliding her hands up his chest.“Would you like me to bend over your desk and remove my drawers?”
He groaned, tilting her head back sharply. “Fuck.” His other fingers traced her lips. “You’ll pay for that. I want to kiss you, Rosa.”

Me thinks that this the best book in the series soo far ! Straight up , no questions asked !

Sir Jasper Lynch has 3 weeks to find Mercury , the leader of a rebellion humanists group hell - bent on overthrowing the blue bloods and royals from ruling people giving the humans their rights , or he will have to take her place and share her punishment ! Mercury a.k.a Rosalind wants to find her brother Jeremy , and the only way she can do it is by joining The Nighthawks and becoming secretary to Jasper Lynch . But how is that possible ?!! You'll just have to read it and find that out !

This was such an whirlwind-ish ride , that I couldn't stop reading it . Sucked in right from Page 1 , the reader is thrown into the turmoil that is Lynch and Rosalind's life . On the professional front , both are too good for their own good . Rosalind is fearless and sassy . While Lynch doesn't know how to give up  .  But on the personal level , both are lonely and suffering . Trying to forget their past or just coming to terms with guilt , life has always been a struggle for our lead pair .

If there is one thing that I absolutely loved about this story , then it was the way Rosa and Lynch's relationship developed . The sexual tension between these two is evident right from the start , but both have their reasons to not give in . There were some really sweet , some funny and a lot of steamy moments ! McMaster really knows how to seduce her readers !

Bec McMaster's steampunk world is absolutely stunning . Where the first two books were majorly concerned on the ' Whitechapel' part of London , this one dealt with the ongoing's of Echleon city . Oh and also the Undertown , home of the dangerous and criminals !

I don't wanna talk too much and reveal a lot of details , plus there is a lot going on in this book that is wholly connected to the previous ones !

You guys have got to read this series ! Its fuckin awesome !